- 2 boiled Potatoes
- 1 small finely chopped Onion (optional)
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Small piece of Ginger (very finely chopped or grated)
- 1 or 2 green Chilies (finely chopped)
- Red Chili powder
- Garam masala
- as per tast butter.
- For the cover make dough out of whole-wheat flour (atta), as you would do for any parantha/roti.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add all the stuffing items to mashed potatoes and mix it properly.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Now roll it slightly. Put it in a pre-heated oven at 450-degree. Cover top oven grill with aluminum foil & Place Paratha over it for easy baking.
- When top side is done change the side and keep a check (till properly baked)
- Spread butter over it.
- Serve aloo paratha hot with yogurt (curd).