- Bananas – 2-3
- All purpose flour (Maida) – 1 1/2 cup
- Butter/Vegetable oil – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Nuts (Cashews/Almonds) – 1/4 cup
- Raisins – 1/4 cup
- Mash the bananas nicely and mix the butter and sugar with it.
- Beat the egg separately and add it to the above mixture.
- Add the salt and baking soda to the flour.
- Add this flour mixture to the wet ingredients mixing continuously by hand or using a hand mixer until everything is incorporated nicely.
- Mix the raisins with little dry flour. This will prevent it from sinking to the bottom.
- Finally add the nuts, raisins and vanilla extract and fold together using a patula.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake for 25- 35 minutes in a oven preheated to 350 degree F.
- Check if the cake is done by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake. It should come out clean.