- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 grated coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 table spoons oil
- pink color as required
- 2 or 3 drops rose essence
- 8 to 10 chooped cashewnuts.
- Soak bread crumbs in milk for about 10 minutes.
- Combine coconut and sugar, stir over a low fire till the sugar melts.
- Add the soaked breadcrumbs and stir till well mixed (for about 5 to 7 minutes).
- Add oil and continue stirring till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add coloring, essence and cashewnuts and mix well till the color is evenly blended.
- Turn the mixture onto a greased tray and spread it evenly.
- Allow it to cool and then cut into desired shapes.
8 to 10 chooped cashewnuts