- All Purpose flour(Maida) 4cup
- butter unsalted 4tsp
- eggs 2
- milk 1cup
- salt 2tsp
- suger 2tsp
- yeast dry 2tsp
- Take a bowl add dry yeast to warm milk,sugar, mix well and leave it for 10 min to dissolve the yeast.
- In another bowl add eggs beat them then add to yeast mixtur,butter mix well.
- Take a big bowl add maida, salt, mixture of beatten egg and yeast add slowly and keep mixing to form a soft, sticky dough.
- Knead the dough add 1tps of oil, until smooth and cover with a kitchen towel, let it rise for 1- 1 1/2 hour untill double in size.
- After 1 hr turn the dough out onto a floured work surface, knead untill smoothe,shiny and elastic and rest it for another 10min.
- Take a bowl add one egg mix well for eggwash if required can add water to it and mix it again.
- Now Divide the dough into small rounds or shapes as required place the rolls on a buttered baking tray or dish. cover it with a towel for 5 min then brush eggwash the roll.
- Preheat the oven for 425F/220C bake for 15-20 till golden brown colour.
- once it is done then apply butter on top of it.