- Cooked chicken – 1 cup
- Onion(chopped) – 1 no
- Tomato(small) (chopped) – 1 no
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Tortillas or left over chapathis – A few
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Salt – As reqd
- Chilly powder – As reqd
- Oil – As reqd
- Onions(chopped) for garnishing
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Lime juice – A dash
Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the chopped onions.Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for 3-4 mins along with a few drops of water.
- Add the tomatoes and the chicken and fry well.
- Add garam masala, salt and chilly powder and continue frying.
- Beat the eggs along with salt in a bowl.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan.
- Add 2 tbsp of the beaten egg and cover it with a tortilla.
- When the egg gets cooked, flip the tortilla and fill it with a little of the chicken mix.
- On top of the chicken, you can add a few chopped onions, coriander leaves and a dash of lime.
- Roll it up.
- :- Serve hot with ketchup.