- 1 cup water
- 2 -3 drops lemon colour
- 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
- a few strands saffron
- 250 gms cottage cheese (paneer)
- 2 tblsp refined flour (maida)
- 100 gms condensed milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup sugar.
- Melt sugar in water and heat up to make a thin syrup.
- Knead the paneer with flour and shape into oval shaped fingers, mix in them to the sugar syrup and boil for eight minutes.
- Take off from heat up and mix in lemon color to the syrup.
- Cool for a while and take off the chum-chums from the syrup.
- Mix in saffron and cardamom powder to sugarless, creamy, condensed milk.
- Spread this on each piece and serve.