- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup – Besan / gram flour
- 1/4 tsp – Red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp – Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp – Garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp – Amchoor powder / dry mango powder
- 1/8 tsp – Dry ginger powder
- 1 to 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves, chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
Peel and cut boiled egg into two halves.
Sprinkle little salt and pepper on eggs.
In a bowl take gram flour salt, chili powder and make a thick batter using water.
Heat oil in a kadhai.
Dip each egg piece in the batter and deep fry till golden brown on medium flame.
Serve egg pakora hot .