- Eggs -2 no’s
- Bread slices – 2 no’s
- Onion – 1 no’s chopped
- Tomato – 1 no’s chopped
- Green chilies – 2 no’s chopped
- Coriander leaves – 2 tablespoon
- Milk – 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt To Taste
- Beat the eggs and add milk, chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander, salt & chili powder until foamed.
- Heat oil in a frying-pan.
- Dip bread slice in the mixture and coat it evenly and fry over low flame.
- Fry on both sides until done.
- Repeat the same for other slices.
- Enjoy Egg Toast hot with ketchup.