- 2/3 cup strawberry puree
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2/3 cup fresh cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Mix the cornflour in 1 to 2 tablespoons of cold water and keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a heavy bottomed pan. When it comes to a boil, add the dissolved cornflour and 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the fire and strain the mixture. Cool completely.
- Whip the cream with remaining powdered sugar till soft peaks form.
- Mix the cooled milk mixture with the cream and strawberry purée.
- Pour into a shallow dish and freeze till slushy.
- Remove from the freezer and blend in a blender till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Freeze again until firm.Scoop and serve.