- Pigeon pea (arhar dal): -1/4 kg
- Mustered: -1/2 tea spoon
- ghee : – 1 tea spoon
- Salt: – as per taste
- Turmeric powder : – ½ tea spoon
- Green chilies: – 4-6 no
- Sugar: – 2-3 tea spoons
- Small-medium raw mangoes: – 2 no
- Take a pot of cool water and wash all raw mangoes and cut it into 6-8 pieces length wise.
- While the time it cleans the arhar dal and wash it with water and mix turmeric powder and stir it.
- Boil the arhar dal by continue cooking for 20 minutes; now mix the pieces of mangoes in the dal put the salt as per your test.
- Fry it still the raw mangoes become soft.
- Now mix the sugar and stir.
- At last put a pan on gas melt the ghee in it and put mustered.
- When the crackling of mustered stop spread this tadka over dal.