- 2 cups whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 2 tbsp curds (dahi)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- oil for cooking
- for serving
- fresh curd
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft and smooth dough using water only if required.
- Keep aside for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 12 to 14 equal portions and roll out each portion into a 125 mm.
- (5″) diameter circle.
- Heat a tava (griddle) and cook each circle using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour on both the sides.
- Serve hot.