- 6 medium sized Green Mango (Aam)
- 33/4th cup Water
- 1 tsp dry-roasted and grounded Cumin Seed (Jeera)
- 1/2 tsp Red chili Powder (Lal Mirchi)
- 1 tsp Salt (Namak)
- 3 tblsp Sugar (Cheeni)
- 3 tblsp chopped Mint Leaves (Pudina Leaves)
- 12 crushed Ice-cubes
How to make aam panna:
- Place the mangoes with water to cover in a sauce-pan and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain off the water and then peel, stone and pulp the mango with a spoon.
- Place the pulp in a deep bowl.
- Add water, sugar, salt, chili and cumin.
- Whisk thoroughly.
- Stir in the mint and whisk again.
- Transfer it to a jug.
- Serve chilled with crushed ice.